Home » Expertis » Intellectual Property
IP Management Expertise
· The Intellectual Property Department at I&D (IPD) offers a complete range of services that include all facets of intellectual property rights. IPD provides effective support in the registration of patents and litigation of patent rights. We engage on a full time basis, a highly competent chemists for pharmaceutical patent registration and litigation. We also have access to mechanical engineers for mechanical patents. Our services include:
Mechanical and Pharmaceutical Patents
- · Preliminary Search & Analysis: we conduct a comprehensive preliminary study and analyze the final results.
- · Patents Drafting, Filing & Prosecution: our team compromises of patent attorneys, registered patent agents and experts areas of science and technology including, but not limited to:
- · Pharmaceuticals
- · Biotechnology
- · chemicals
- · Electronics & Telecommunications
- · Software/ Information Technology Plant varieties
- · Providing the support to the applicant in the protection of Plant Varieties , and providing the legal support in registration procedures before the Agricultural Research Center and the recognition of plant breeders' rights
IPD also has extensive experience in registration of trademarks. It developed experience in dealing with likelihood of confusion in registration of similar trademarks and litigation of such matters. Our services include:
- · Database search & Analysis
- · Registration
- · Filing, Appeals & Oppositions
- · Renewals
- · Assignments
- · Record- Keeping ( Change of name, address, entity, etc…)
- · Raids
IPD also manages the registration of copyright. We also are involved in the litigation of copyright infringement whether in regards to publications or software.
Our team assists clients by utilizing the tools and strategies of IP for creating and leveraging their IP portfolio. Clients are notified at an early stage of any potential IP conflict.
Our team is available to help you with IP Management. This includes:
- · IP Audit & Strategy Building: we assist companies to identify IP, develop IP strategies and explore the ways in which IP can be protected and employed effectively.
- · IP Policy & Process Start-up: We formulate IP policies, which are tailored according to the business needs of each client.
- · IP Portfolio Management: We provide continuous follow-up with various patent offices, trademark registry, copy right registers and other related rights registries and other related rights registries as well as payment of renewal fees, claim amendments, etc
We provide services to our clients in the areas of:
- · IP Licensing Agreements
- · Technology License Agreement
- · Patent License Agreement
- · Trademark & Franchise License Agreement
- · Copyright License Agreement
- · Other Forms of IP
- · Industrial Design
- · Trade Secrets
- · Geographical Indications
- · Domain Names (English and/or Arabic)
- · Integrated Circuit Topographies